Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Picked up 1st batch of painted parts


A picture of a color is never gone make it justice but MAN when I came to the paintshop today and fell over these beautiful fenders just inside the door. BAM!! I just knew I had made the right choice.





Bedsides are not dent free but I prefered original sheet metal over a few bumps, I want to be able to use it as a bed and not an artwork I cant use :-)




Also got the fancover and front clip to hodd centre part.



Found this single snowflake but camera couldn´t do it justince. Maybe the truck will change name from "the truck" to "Snowflake" hmmmm?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Jimmy. Did you end up going with Base Coat/Clear Coat? Hopefully I can pick mine up in less than a month from now!

    ReplyDelete