- NOS front parking light doors (B6C-13210-A). Not the repro shit.
- 4 pcs of hood hinge to body washers.
- A set of stock horns, as I only have one and the custom cab should have 2 (I have heard), including mounting brackets.
- Oil pump HD drive shaft: http://www.northernautoparts.com/part/ar-154-7906
- Roll master Ford Y block double roller timing set 9 key: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ROLLMASTER-292-312-Ford-double-roller-timing-set-9-key-/190817301833
- Power master alternator: 182101-2
Parts that has been found:
- Bed hold down washer, have 3, need 1 (I guess).
- 4 stock 5" wide steel innie rims in really good condition.
- ECZ 9425-B Intake manifold.
- NOS Ram horns exhaust manifold or Mummert Ram horns.
- Ram horn exhaust heat shield gasket NOS (B8T-9448-A).
- 2 pcs of front window rubber trim joints
- Road draft tube canister (without hole for pvc valve).
- Stock rear view mirrors. Square ones on a long arm.With part number B6C-18402-A (comnplete), OR, B6TZ-17696-A (mirror head)
The 48-56 Ford Truck Parts and Accessories catalog (printed in 1964)mentions the following outside mirror kits:
- 53-55: RH or LH telescopic type, with approx 6" mirror, part# B3TZ-17696-B (replaced BAAA-18402-B)
- 56: RH or LH telescopic type, with approx 5" mirror, part# B6TZ-17696-A
- 56 panel: RH or LH non-telescopic type, with approx 6" mirror, part# B8TZ-17696-A
For just the outside mirror heads, the following parts are listed
- 48-52: 6" face-non glare-less arms part# 1C-17723A
- 56 panel: 5" round-stainless steel-less arms part# B6C-17723B
- 53-56: 6" square-less arms B7C-17723-B
Should look like this: