Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Removing front and rear glass

Forgot to take pictures of the rear window before I took it out, but I simply cut of the rubber lip on the outside (as the rear window is mounted from the inside of the cab) and put a light pressure on it with one hand from the outside and holding it on the inside with the other hand, it slowly let go. Same thing with the windshield put the lip has to be cut on the inside and the window pressed outwards.

I feared what I should find under the rubber sealing, how much rust that needed repair, but I was happily surpised as it was pretty much rust free, only some old leftover debris from the sealing compound used from factory.
























No comments:

Post a Comment