Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

New Horns, High and Low




OK !!! This time I need to admit that I had a major brain fart deluxe. The history goes like this. My truck came with 1 pcs of High horn. I wanted to spice it up with High and Low horn. Kpt my eye open on ebay and eventually found a pair. Go them shipped over the pond to find out they where bad. I have tried everything. Well well shit happens. Eventually Midfifty started to supply re-popped High and Low horns. Ordered a set with all the hardware to mount them to the old brackets. Time came and I was eager to get them mounted. Started taking the old brackets apart drilling out the rivets and mounted the new dampers to the old brackets, with new rivets and everything. JUST TO REALISE that I could have reused the whole bracket from the old horns.......WELLLLLL just have to admit that the elevator does not always reach the penthouse. Especially when on is in a hurry.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment