Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gauge cluster modification

 

Earlier I have mentioned that I found a set of NOS Oil Pressure Gauge and Battery charge gauge on Ebay. My plan was to replace the F100:s stock oil pressure warning light and charge warning light. However I realized that no matter how good it is to have a pressure gauge instead of a warning light. A sudden loss in Oil preassure for some reason, it would be really easy to miss that the oil pressure gauge falls down to zero. So I decided to mount some red led:s that illuminates the oil pressure gauge thru the old oil pressure light warning switch. So if I get a sudden oil pressure drop the oil pressure gauge will illuminate all red.













No comments:

Post a Comment