Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rear trailer hitch/bumper brackets, start

I have made some plans to replace my old farm bumper with a new stock reproduced rear bumper, together with a tow hook. The tow hook I have choosen is this:


It´s made by monoflex and the partnumber is 50.03. The D-value is 17.17 kN and the corresponding D-value for my truck (total weight 2270kg) together with 1500 kg maximum trailer weight gives a D-value of 8.83 witch is well below the 17.17 for the tow hook. It´s a 50 mm tow hook with a M24 thread and costs 280 Sek. The hook is granted for 3500 kg.


Tonight I also took some measurement for the brackets. Will make some cad drawings for these that will show up here eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment