Please feel free to post any comments to the posts, it will make the blog alot more interesting.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The mysterious brackets.

When I bought this truck back in 2006 I got a box of old parts with it. Most of it was junk, but I have keept it like I recieved it 8 years ago...... In this box there was two pieces of metal with square holes in it. I have never been able to figure out where these pieces should have been mounted. When I had taken the the truck completely appart, I had still not figured it all out, so they have been laying on the scrap pile for almost a year. TODAY I figured it out, and it was so logical. The bed is located at the back of the house, Today I was out with the kids and I looked at the bed and then I just HIT me. THERE should they be, OF COURSE!!. It was some kind of reinforcement for the spare  tire carrier.

Sometimes the ponnies upstairs do not work that fast.....









No comments:

Post a Comment