I was planing on reusing the front wheel cylinders that was there when I took it appart. I cleaned them, lubricated them and put them together in a plastic bag, BUT now 1.5 year later when i took it out and planed to paint it there was some big rust stains on the inside, not pretty at all. So I decided to go fo a set of four new ones.
But the rear ones is supposed to be 7/8" or 0.875". WELL I GOT THE WRONG ONES!!!
One thing I have definatelly learned so far on this build is that you REALLY need a LARGE amount of PATIENT. I am soon done with the chassie and I have already lost count on hove many times I have gotten the wrong parts or that a promised delivery time of parts or a service has taken 2, 3, 4, 5 times the initial date. Well The solution is 5 deep breath and climb back on the horse again.