After media blast, glass beads. But it felt really rough with all the broken of casting edges everywhere. So when I was at it I brough out the rotating file.
Rounding of and evening out al the rough and high spots.
It was really ugly underneath, so that part took a while.
Well I did the inside aswell, what the heck.......
And finally a trip thru the dishwasher to get rid of all the small debris, after blown of it with compressed air. It was not so much grime and stuff.
It actually didn´t turn out really good, it was still dirty when it came out, so I took some soap, hot water and a bursh and hand cleaned everything. Way better result.